The 13 Things I Learned in the Last 31 Hours
1. Attempting to bend a spoon using your mind that has had only 4 hours and 15 minutes of sleep is a complete waste of time. And not funny.
2. You have the right to smack your taxi driver on the back of his head if you notice him falling asleep.
3. Just because you often find yourself in elevator rides alone with your crush does not mean he/she knows you exist, or that it is some kind of a sign that you are meant to be together. Forever.
4. Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez are brothers.
5. Pantomimes are entertaining and a lot of fun, except in oral presentations.
6. Politeness is the most underrated virtue.
7. When all else fail, sing your heart out in the bathroom while taking a shower.
8. Drinking a liter of grapefruit juice in an attempt to counter a latent flu is asking for a horrible case of acid reflux. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
9. 2 + 2 can sometimes equal to 5.
10. Civilization means not yanking the hair of that bitch who, after bumping you so hard she almost knocked you over, looked at you in an unapologetic way.
11. Minsan, mas mabuti pang makipag-usap sa mga kapwa Pinoy sa ibang bansa gamit ang Plankalkul kaysa Tagalog. Haay.
12. A near-death experience means finding your music files in your flash disk corrupted.
13. I’m the rock music type of girl, and have never had interest in the culture of Hip-Hop. But today I have officially learned that I seriously want to learn THIS.
God do I need 24 hours of straight sleep