- She is not a bad person, not because it’s wrong to be bad but really, she’s just a loser that way.
- She is a multi-talented nobody who thrives at the very things that make her cringe, e.g. being herself.
- She is all about fun, but never funny. The funniest people she knows are the phonies.
- She believes spoofs and satires are more ingenious than their originals.
- When she was a kid, she got electrocuted by sticking a fork into the power outlet.
- Her biggest cheap thrill is getting her hands all dusty in second-hand bookstores and being able to exclaim “Eureka!” upon discovering hard-to-find titles.
- Some of her dreams include becoming a photojournalist and a gypsy. When she dies she hopes to turn into a constellation.
- She loves cats and believes she has nine lives, too.
- She is very proud of her taste in music. Although, of course, good taste is the death of art.
- Art is her oxygen. Poetry and literature are her ballast. Music is her moon and stars. Peace, Love and Freedom are her heart and soul.
- She plans to find herself by getting lost. This she intends to fulfill by travelling the world.
- She currently lives under some rock in the Philippines.